Saturday, November 15, 2008

Glow on over....

I've always been out to find blogs that keep me going back to read each day. I have most of them listed in my "sites I visit". I don't usually advertise on here but, I reeeally love Angela's blog over at "Oh She Glows". Not only for the fact that she featured me in her post today for sending in a "food" post, (it's funny my food consists of coffee and wine!), but she writes on a varied list of topics such as health, food, lifestyle, fashion and product reviews. She also does interactive polls which I love. I am pretty selective with blogs, in that some are hard to read, overly bragging, or trying to "preach" something. Angela's blog is far from anything I dislike. She's sincere and honest and well... just go check it out :-)

Oh She Glows


Tell her Erin sent you :-)

I'm off to eat some sushi and food shop a little. I need ideas for a Thanksgiving appetizer away from the traditional

No comments: